Dec 26, 2009

What I'll do in the Winter-Break

Well, there are many things that are on my priority list. The top ten are (most of them came to mind while I was sitting in the genetics final exam, and that is the reason I missed six questions completely!!! WTH!)




1.Read Mumtaz Mufti's Ali Pur Ka Aeeli.
Thats the ars magna of Mumtaz Mufti. Dying to read this one. Not suitable for those who are not mature.



2.Read Mumtaz Mufti's Alakh Nagri.
Thats the sequel of 1.



3.Watch the two seasons of Chuck.
Thanks to Arsalan, who introduced this to me, for wasting my time before the Chemistry final.



4.Learn to cook Biryani.
My mom will teach that to me, and she's a great at cooking.



5.Visit Sialkot
My native town and eat lots and lots of Gol gappas there. Man, I miss them badly. There is no good place in Lahore that can rival the gol gappas of the Kashmiri Muhalla in Sialkot. The famous vendor sets up the stall in the street where Allama Iqbal onjce lived. I'm planning to visit the Iqbal's house, which is now a museum, as well. After that, I'll drink some soda water from the shop, whose shopkeeper claims that iqbal used to sit in this shop when it was run by his (shopkeeper's) grand father.



6.Visit Gujrawala,
And have the famous Dahi barre of the Thanay walla bazaar, and the Chirray of Sialkoti Darwazay. Nothing can rival these. (You guessed it right, (assuming you guessed something) I am a gourmet.)



7.Clear my mind of the academic stuff,
that is burning in there right now. Hell, I'm getting nerdier day by day. I wonder whether its due to the matematics and sciences that I'm studying, The Big Bang Theory, or may be the proximity of my room to Umer's who is a mathematician, and therefore discusses many theorems with me.



8.Complete my work hours.
By the end of break, complete all my work hours that are due in the library.



9.Learn the HTML,
language from Arsalan, and Safdar. (the language at the beginning of the line is redundant. :P)



10.Redo task 1 and 2.
I'm dying to read those two classics. I envy Mumtaz for getting such an adventurous life. And yes, I will reread it, and rereread it, and rerereread it, unless I die, or get bored. I know the second can't be true!





I hope I'll be able to do all these. Atleast, the 1 and 2 will be done!
P.S. Also published at here.

No comments:

Post a Comment