Dec 14, 2009

n = 1

%%  testing,

for n=1
     the post is this
end

-----------
The joke ends here.

Hi, I am THE GREEK GEEK, one of the very few people who still dream of Greek gods and goddesses (literally!) I suck at pretty much everything except mathematics, verse, prose, writing in as much of complicated english as possible and talking about me. Here is my profile on Facebook and I will add a link to my Google profile soon.
I am a CS major such that CS is defined to be Computer Sciences (Contrary to popular belief, I do NOT play CS such that CS is defined to be counter strike). My foremost hobby is to give MATLAB infinte loops and watch my system as it elevates itself to the chasm of virtual reality and then, not properly digesting the sudden rush to reality, crashes down. If PCs could curse, mine would do it worst!
CYA!

--------------
Now this is the second author. Muhammad Affawn. OK on this blog, apart from noticing the difference between my writing style and Arsalan's, you'll notice several other things. Like.... I think this should remain a secret, so that you may have a temptation to read the blog.
Hmmmmmmmmmm, this post has now become a sort-of, about-me-thingy. Hmmmmm, I'm a biomajor. Wanna be an awesome biologist, and I hope I'll be one soon!
Thats it. See you in next posts.

-- Arsalan & Affawn

No comments:

Post a Comment